Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Where Was This When I Was A Teen?

So, they now have "Sport Tampons" huh? Well, isn't that fantastic. I mean, when I was 14 tampons sure weren't "sporty"! Geesh today's girls have it made with the cool sports bras, sporty-cute clothes, and now even tampons are cool! Well, I suppose I'll just say "go get 'em" to the next generation of athletic girls: Go use your rad cell phone to text message your mom and tell her to pick you up some Super Sick Playtex Sports.

Sidenote #1: You can sign up Online by Clicking Here to get a free sample of these nifty tamps.

Sidenote #2: I know someone who is well into their 20's and still won't use tampons, but CHOOSES pads. (You know who you are!) Now, I just would like to field a few comments from "experts" aka: women, on if this is kosher.

And...I'm out...

5 comments:

Charlie said...

LOL.

I'm obviously not sporty enough to understand.

Anonymous said...

Um, hmmmm, well, to each his own. Freedom or strapped to a king size mattress....you choose.
kDub

Anonymous said...

I mean to each HER own...ew.

Unknown said...

Update: I've received information that leads me to believe the "sidenote 2" person has made the switch! Everyone give her a hand...

won tong said...

NOT SO FAST NIECE-Y....YER OLD AUNTIE FLOATED AROUND ON A KING SIZE MATTRESS TIL THE BITTER END! I'LL NEVER FORGET GOING TO THE BEACH ONE DAY AND ALL MY FRIEND HAD WERE THE PUSH-UPS AND SHE HAD TO STAND COACHING ME TO PULL THE STRING TRIGGER OR WHAT HAVE YOU. YOUR GRANDMA ALWAYS SAID THEY WERE YUCKY AND TO NOT SHOVE SOMETHING UP THERE THAT WOULD COMPROMISE YOUR HYGIENE. OH WELL SHE PUT THE FEAR OF UNCLEAN IN ME...OH WELL I RAN THE GOOD RACE TIL THE VERY END, NOW I'M FREE AT LAST...FREE AT LAST!