Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cool Bling!

No, this hot chick isn't me, but she is sporting the newest coolest jewel-y item: Military Dog Tags with flair -from Ode Tags & Gifts .

Please check out this site because not only is my dear pal Brooke creating and selling these, but she's also donating profits to charity. Seriously. I've already got one, and it's too cute. Mother's day is around the corner, make it happen! p.s. is this kid cute or what?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cool. I think I'll order one for my sister's birthday. She's an Army soldier - she'll get a kick out of these. Thanks for the great idea!

Kyle (Matthew's wife)

I like your blog by the way!

won tong said...

I WANT ONE TOO.. WOW KYLE THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR JEN.MY GIRLFRIEND MADE ONE FROM HER DADS AND SHE WEARS IT ALL THE TIME FOR REMEMBERENCE AND PUT ALL KINDS OF FUN RHINESTONE FOO FOO ON IT..

Mrs. H said...

I love your new blog. I've now got your new site linked to mine. And since my stupid computer is dial-up, I'm going to comment on another post right here on this one. Love the tampon post. Too true. Today's girls have got it made. At least now Scout can be a super chick jock. Go Scout, go!!