Pretty much they are holes to throw money into. However this year, we actually have hired a service to clean and maintain our pool year-round. I've wanted to hire this service for years because the pool sucks so much time, energy and money from us. Now it will just suck money out of us. The best part about hiring the service is that when they came out to start up the pool for the summer with a thorough cleaning, they also made the pool light work! Scott and I were so pumped because we've had three different pool people tell us that it couldn't be fixed. Well, here's chlorine burns in your eye dudes! The light now works after being in this house eight years! Scott and I keep going out there after the sun sets and turning the light on and staring at it. I tell ya, it's the little things in life...
2 comments:
It looks so refreshing. I wish I had a private pool so I wouldn't scare anyone...
Kudos to you! The pool we had in our Tyler house was cursed from the day we moved in!!! I loved the pool when I was prego and huge (hey, floating was awesome!), but I swear it was soooo much work!!!
~erin
Post a Comment