Gwynnie and Richie on her 50th Birthday at House of Blues
Billy Bob Thornton put on a concert for us there at House of Blues. He is tiny. He drank a long neck and smoked a cig while playing his short set. It was a very intertaining show though.
myself, and your audience, thank you for posting new stuff to your blog. it is always a joy to get a little insight as to what is on your mind! your bud, the craptacular one thrown' it down-
I'm not getting older, I'm getting better and you can take that to the bank!! We had a great time and thanks to Ro and Richie, it was a memorable day! Mom
4 comments:
myself, and your audience, thank you for posting new stuff to your blog. it is always a joy to get a little insight as to what is on your mind!
your bud, the craptacular one thrown' it down-
Gwynnie looks hot for a 50yo...nice sassy haircut! Love it. And Ro do I see a hint of some cleavage? Very randy shirt you are wearing.
Happy Belated, Gwynn!! You sure don't look 50 in these pics -- neither does Margaret!! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
Dianne
I'm not getting older, I'm getting better and you can take that to the bank!! We had a great time and thanks to Ro and Richie, it was a memorable day! Mom
Post a Comment