


I LOVED Garbage Pail Kids! I just wanted to post a few "cards" here for some of you to remember the good times you had with these cards. I've always loved grossness, and these cards were a way to show it. My mom was always so disgusted when I showed her, like they were sacrilegious or something. If you didn't dig the GPKs, that's ok, we can still be friends.
13 comments:
um, yeah- they ruled!
I thought they were cool because you thought they were cool...like MAD magazine and Garfield.
OMG I loved those! But, of course, I wasn't allowed to have them. Oh well.
Jeremy says you can have his complete set of cards he has ... my husband is such a nerd. (I am serious, he has the actual cards, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd editions)
how do i pick up the cards jeremy?
I like your new pic, "Livin' It"!
My verification word is "csexiie". How funny is that?!?!
When I was younger I thought I would grow up and marry John Elway. Even with that kind of devotion I still traded his rookie card for my friends collection of GPK. I totally got the better end of that deal.
Those were the best. I loved the snot one for some reason.
ohhhh awesome!! we are kindred spirits!!!
They were disgusting alright, but I still got 'um for you. Love, Mom
I loved garbage pail kids...somewhere in the depths of my parents basement there is a stack that I will find some day...oh, yes, I will find them.
yep...bread bags FULL of these. i found them a few years back and they still smell like that horrible bubble gum.
Just before we moved back, my mom got up in my old closet and found my stash, well, she gave them away, to St. Pat's second hand store, I went back a month later to try and buy them back and they were gone!! I knew that I still had them up there, I didn't think she would through or give them away. By the way, she was not sure if she gave or through away.
Post a Comment