Friday, January 05, 2007
Seriously...A Wheelchair?
So, here I am...in a wheelchair. Yeah, the doctor called the day after surgery and said, I'm sending a wheelchair over to be delivered. I was like, "uh, I don't...um, a wheelchair?....uh, I don't think I...." Well, yeah, I'm totally using it now. I guess he knew what he was talking about because it does get old crutching around. But, man the wheelchair will make you feel like you are seriously crippled. I hop around the house, crawl around on the floor, and then I wheel around the house. I even wheeled down the street today...I totally looked like a 'tard. But, I'm on doctor's orders to not put any weight on my right foot at all for like 4 or 5 more weeks. So, there is the cast, and there is the no weight. It stinks being crippled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment