I'm so frustrated at this cast of non-walking-ness that I want to scream or throw stuff or cut my forearms with razor blades. Ok, sorry, that got a little too dark. Seriously, I'm so angry at my current hobbled situation that I am close to falling into a mini depression. Thank goodness there is an end in site, or I would totally fall off the edge of sanity. So, here within this post, I tip my virtual 40 to all the peeps keepin' it real in the 'chairs. Yeah, I just got wheel ghetto. This post is already making me feel better.
I go to the doctor this week. I'm not getting my hopes up of getting this cast off. It will probably be one more week. Still, don't think I won't try to wow the doctor with toe antics and flexibility. I'll put my best foot forward.
Last thing...
Hear me now. Believe me later...
This cast has made me realize that once I'm able to walk again, I will not complain about shit for like at least 6 months. I thought taking care of Scout was hard when I was walking. Well, not anymore sportsfans. That will be a walk the stinking park. Literally. I thought feeding the animals and filing papers was hard when I was on two feet. I've seen the errors of my thoughts. Hide and watch I say: I will be a busy happy worker bee come walky time.
No comments:
Post a Comment