Wednesday, January 17, 2007

3 Weeks Post-Op


As you can see, my toe is straighter. But, don't get used to that view because this foot is back in the cast as I sit here typing this to you. I'm still on crutches with NO WEIGHT allowed. I was able to snap these pics in the doctors office as they cleaned it up, changed the dressings, and took x-rays. The doctor told me to start some resistance exercises. But, no walky-walky yet.

The ironic part of the visit was that his nurse/medical assistant looked at me sort of with a thinking look, then she said, "He put you in a cast?"
I said, "Yeah. You don't see many casts in here?"
CJ said, "No. For bunions? No."
So, I'm not sure what that means, but I'm thinking I must have been a pretty darn severe case. I'll be keeping the updates flowing. So, check back soon if you like nasty feet!



P.S.S.'s For those of you interested:


He used stiches on the inside so they don't have to be removed, and supposedly I'll have a lovely scar.


It hurt like heezey when he did the resistance business. I think doctors like that stuff. I know I would.

No comments: