I'm only writing about it here because recently while walking to my car after work, and Lisa asked me why I wasn't wearing a coat. I responded that it wasn't that cold (only 30ish), I didn't have far to walk to/from my car, and well, I don't like having extra "stuff" to deal with.
I don't like to carry a purse much, but I love backpacks. I don't like to wear jackets except for a special occasion. I can't stand high heels and fluff. I always travel light. If possible, I like to carry on my luggage (always stored above head of course!) when flying.
Over this past week, I've thought about these little nuances in my personality and tried to sort out what they pointed to. My conclusion: I'm always ready to make a move. And, to make a move I can't be wearing a big coat, high heels, and a purse over my shoulder. I surely can't be waiting for my luggage to come off the rounder at the airport. And, I definitely can't be slipping on CD cases and hamburger wrappers under my feet if I need to jump out of a car.
No comments:
Post a Comment