Since my mom painted, we've been in a state of disarray. We've had nothing on the walls, furniture huddled together in corners they didn't belong, and crap upon crap on our dining room table. This weekend, we finally had enough. I listed furniture (our old armoire) and electronics (our old TV that's been in our armoire since we moved in this house in '99) on www.craigslist.com. I've sold one, and I'm holding one until the buyer can drive in from East Texas.
Here are some pics of my new arrangement of my old license plates. It is over our organizational piece of furniture we love. I've only hung 2 other pictures on the wall. The rest will remain in a holding pattern until more furniture issues are resolved. Oh, and if anyone cares, we re-arranged our living room furniture for the first time in about 7 years. Wow, we really don't change very often.


5 comments:
The pics don't do your "makeover" justice! It's really coming together nicely. Good job Everetts!!
we want to see pics of the newly arranged living room!!
I like it!
Dianne
I love it! And I agree, more pics!
totes jealous on the shelves...damn ikea...alaska is in the united states!
Post a Comment