Thursday, November 12, 2009

Since you guys asked....

We are so excited to have this new big piece of organizational/display chotskis. Thank heavens we have a place for everything that's been stashed and stacked randomly around our tiny house. I'm going to IKEA to buy boxes/baskets for the bottom two rows so we can store anything and everything we have still about the place. Credit must be given to Scott since he is the one that will hawk craigslist.org until he finds what he's looking for.
We moved the Texas flag over the table, and I like it. We are most likely going to buy some new dining room chairs as well.


You asked for pics of the living room, and here is one. You can see we moved the couch. The recliners are now right when you walk in, and it really opens it up.


I am also working with a current specialist on obtaining some quality curtains for the home.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

yay! yeah, new chairs fer sure.

Mrs. H said...

LOVE the updates and especially the new furniture!

Mom said...

I like how you "randomly" have a Princess wearing sunglasses in your decor pics! Classic.