Tuesday, November 03, 2009

In Case You Were Being Literary

I'm currently reading Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather McElhatton which is like the Choose Your Own Adventure books that I LOVED as a kid. Please comment if you too loved these books! Thus far, this book seems much more racy than those were.
Recently finished reading "In the Presidents Secret Service" by Kessler. It was pretty interesting when it described some inner circle scandalous stories about many presidents over the last 100 years. It got a little tedious as it described the politics of the secret service. But, it was worth the read. Quite informative.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Way to go Gwynn love the paint. Looks really great! Yes, choose your own adventure...except that I couldn't just choose one, and be done. I would read all of them, because I couldn't stand missing out on one better. And thus is my personality in a nut shell.

A racy choose your own adventure book kind of sounds like porn on dvd where you can just skip to the money shot....no?

I am going to find that secret service book though. That sounds good, and you know I like history. :) I don't think my parents really believed me when I said I watch the history channel all the time until I moved back home.