Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why the Heck Have I Never Posted These?

Came across some throwback Charlie and Ro-Ro pics tonight while looking for other photos. I always was holding onto Charlie; luckily she was a sweetie-pie and I didn't mind. Even now, she's not too bad even though she's on the brink of 29! What?! Except, when she gets just a tidge bit neurotic about people and ice chest coolers in cars... Charlie: take a look at photo number 3: Do you think anyone cared where the cooler went? Um, note, you wore a diaper in public. But, we were classy in our hearts!

The photo below is probably my 12th birthday. I know because I got a schweet Schwinn bike I'm straddling and I was wearing my solid Max Headroom shirt that I scored from collecting Coca Cola can pull tabs. The bike was practical since I had to ride 2 miles to jr. high AND I had a paper route after school: notice the baskets on the back....


The next two pics are from the same trip to well, hell if I know where we were, but it was some place in the Dallas area where you could wander around as kids and your parents could act like hippies. I think there was like a lake involved. The picture immediately below is of me and my little Charlie-kins. She was always nice and pleasant and a little tense. I was always a HUGE IDIOT.

I'm loving the schweet rides around his place. Truly, Charlie and I were living the dream...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aurora -- you've always been such a good big sister... maybe because Charlie is such a good little sis?

And look at those legs on both of you!

Dianne

Mrs. H said...

That bottom one is a framer, no doubt!

Mom said...

I think that pic is from some lake/pond in Texarkana because I remember Grammer flipping because I was letting Charlie just wear a diaper. Some good throwbacks Ro! Where are you getting all these pics anyway? I think I need to look in your stash one of these days.

Christy said...

Ok. I guess I keep forgetting that you have this other blog, but these pictures are awesome. I called Chris in here just to look at the first one. Hello long legs. And the last one it really looked like Scout and Randsom were walking together!! LOL. Good stuff.