So, what is the online protocol when you get a "do you remember me?" email from someone that was in your 7th grade science class like, 7 years ago? The reason I am asking is because...
1) I don't remember her.
2) If I don't remember her, I must have not remembered for a reason.
3) I have nothing to talk about with her.
4) It is spooky.
So,
I just wanted to throw that out into blogspace because I'm thinking that I don't want to email her back anymore. Is that ok? Will I crush her self-esteem? Jason told me that he remembers her and that she is not cute and a little bit psycho. So, I'm thinking I should steer clear. Sometimes I want to just wear a sign that says, "I really don't give a shit, I just do this job for the summer's off."
1 comment:
yeah ignore
Post a Comment