Ok, so I don't have a "changer", and I barely even listen to CD's anymore. Why? I'm a Comcast Rhapsody snob. As soon as I get to work, I log into my (Scott's) Rhapsody account and load up some playlists, new albums, or oldies. It is the greatest. Anyway, sorry to go on and on about that music service....Here are my "Albums" in my "playlist" right now as I'm gearing up for the Texas Mardi Gras Concert this weekend:
Gavin DeGraw (Chariot)
Charlie Robison (Unleashed Live)
Loretta Lynn (Van Lear Rose)
Old 97's (several tracks from different albums)
Lost Trailors (Welcome to the Woods)
1 comment:
hey there -- saw your post mentioning rhapsody and thought you might enjoy some of the blogs popping up that are dedicated entirely to blogging rhapsody playlists. i run one, rhapsody rock school (http://rockschool.blogspot.com) and there's another great one called the rhapsody radish (http://www.scopecreep.com/Rhapsody). you should check them out if you're interested -- it's a great way to discover new music in rhapsody without doing all of the work yourself. :)
matt
Post a Comment