Sunday, January 30, 2005

Rewind

"One faces the future with one's past...." -Pearl S. Buck

I'm going to "push the rewind button" on this week:

Monday: Ordered 1500 ladybugs and 2000 butterflies for delivery in about 2 weeks at work.

Tuesday: After school, laid in bed and watched about 6 straight Judge Judy episodes on TIVO. Yeah!

Wednesday: Shipped out 100 goldfish, snails, and aquatic plants along with some earthworms. I also went with Lisa to Petsmart where I watched the Chinchilas play and decided that I NEEDED one or two. Then I stayed up at school judging the talent show tryouts for about 5 hours. Whew. Finally, I went home to find Shay's dog had run off, and we had to stay up until about 11:30 searching and putting signs up. I took a Tylenol PM because I figured I'd never get to sleep stressing about Canton the missing dog.

Thursday: Slept until 9 and went into work at 10am. Checked my email and realized that Canton had been found. Hurray! Finally worked out at the gym for the first time this week.

Friday: Notified the poor kids that got cut from the talent show. Went to Happy Hour. Sang Karaoke at my house with some crazy chicks.

Saturday: Got beat at Texas Hold 'Em after watching a bonfire from a muddy venue. Listened to Shay bitch about WBC guys.

Sunday: Used a BEDAZZLER (ok, i assisted Shay) to put shiny bling bling on my custom concert shirt that is camo and says "I Shot the Jukebox."

Bring on February!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

No one can resist the Chinchilla!
Gwynnie the Chinnie must live on!

Anonymous said...

Let's trade lives for a week....'wanna?n I have a Karaoke machine.....with 80s music! =)
Ranch Diva

Unknown said...

Ranch Diva!! I love it.