
I had to get another tiny tatoo today...another star! The original was missing one of the stars in the "handle" of the Big Dipper. So, I went back today and regulated on the guy. No, he was cool about it. I told him I didn't want any constellation know-it-all making fun of me, so he hooked me up. I feel complete now with the North Star leading the way.
8 comments:
i like how you roll, ro!
a constellation know it all!!!!! lol lol lol
oh, and you're hair is looking totally bitchin'!
so when do we go to get the next one together?? i love it, i love it, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J-ROCK
I agree w/Laura on your hair! you are lookin' good
sandi
Seriously, if you come out to visit in the next couple of months, we're going to get me a copy cat tattoo of yours. Sister Spirit!
I'm thinking of going with Orion's Belt myself! Mom
Sweet. You're totally turning into a biker chick or something. And I also love the hair.
Post a Comment