gotta say, that is unique. i don't get around, but i have never seen a tattoo like that. could this be a new style? i may have to check into seeing what the Sagittarius constellation would be like... i applaud you, ro!!!
I love the constillations always have..Only thing in school I was interested in...I love that about Alaska and the flag took lots of pics of it.. you look awesome.
4 comments:
what the hell kind of bra do you have on at the parlor? dang, sassy.
I know! I thought I was going to see a sports bra. Who knew Aurora was so kinky under her clothes!
gotta say, that is unique. i don't get around, but i have never seen a tattoo like that. could this be a new style? i may have to check into seeing what the Sagittarius constellation would be like... i applaud you, ro!!!
I love the constillations always have..Only thing in school I was interested in...I love that about Alaska and the flag took lots of pics of it.. you look awesome.
Post a Comment