It has been raining in North Texas for about three weeks straight. Unbelievable.
I think I'm the minority here, but I love it. It keeps the high temperatures at bay. We've been just chillin' in the 80's this summer. You can't beat that. Many people are sick of it, but it has run off our drought and brought the lakes up to normal and even a little above. Yay Rain!
I think I'm the minority here, but I love it. It keeps the high temperatures at bay. We've been just chillin' in the 80's this summer. You can't beat that. Many people are sick of it, but it has run off our drought and brought the lakes up to normal and even a little above. Yay Rain!
6 comments:
I am like you. Everyone keeps complaining about it but in my head I am like, "Don't stop!" It is relaxing to sleep to. Until the thunder wakes me up.
Heck no! Bring on the rain!! I was sooo relieved this year - it was not 104 on July 4th!!
We love rain! My water bill was only $50 the past two months compared to $120's in the summer. If I had off, I would totally stay in bed all day long!
i like it, but i hate driving in it, especially when it's really bad...and i have to drive in it a lot. also, i hate the mosquitoes that are eating my son alive, and my dirty dogs that are muddy from the yard that won't ever be dry...
i guess i'm just asking for like ONE day of reprieve.
Yea- rain! It keeps the temp down, thus helps keep the electric bill down.
The rain also saves those of you who live in houses as it waters your yard AND gives you relief from having to worry about watering your foundation. The icing on the cake is you do not have to worry about water restrictions since you don't have to water either your lawn or foundation.
If anyone is unhappy with this rain, may I suggest they take a look at the folks in the western part of the United States. What those peeps would give for what we have received.
For once we haven't hit 100 degrees and some peeps are complaining? You'll change your tune come August, Sept, and October... you'll wonder why you were complaining when you had it so... damn... good.
Peace out!
and i thought we were the minority for lovin the rain, but i guess not. i guess i do not have to move to Washington State after all..
J-ROCk
Post a Comment