Friday, March 11, 2005

I Got Nothin'

A week of spring break has gone by. A week of my life came and went. I don't know what the heck I've done. Right now, I'm laying in bed at 9 in the morning watching crappy tv while I catch up on blog land. BTW: I hate it when morning TV gives away reality TV "kick-offs" from the night before--BEFORE I can watch the show on TIVO. Arg. Makes me pissy.

As for this week, all I can say is that I've wasted a lot of time. I did start to paint my hallway. We'll see if I finish that today.

This week seems to be dominated by weddings. Last Saturday was Chancy's wedding. Last night was the rehearsal and bachelorette party for Lisa's wedding. (She had fun by the way). Saturday night is Lisa's wedding. Whew. I guess instead of spring break, this week should be called spring wedding week.

No comments: