Sunday, March 13, 2005

I Guess This is How Grown Ups Behave

I spent a big part of my spring break painting. I don't really like painting either. The only part of the house I hadn't painted until this week was the hallway. I feared all of the doorway trim. But, I woke up Wednesday morning and felt like it was time. So, after 6 years of living in this house, I finally painted the ugly hallway. I'm going to attach before and after pictures. To sum it up, the walls were dirty white, and the trim was like a yellowed-white. The fixtures were ugly. I painted the walls with Ralph Laren River Rock paint, and did the trim in white. I put up new silver lightswitch covers, etc. The only thing I have left to do is replace the 7 copper doorknobs, but at about $8 a piece, those will have to wait until payday. Anyway, at least I was productive in some manner this week.

No comments: