I was off of work today. It is a beautiful sunny spring day in Dallas, so I decided to take a break from grading research papers and head to Chuy's (my fav restaurant) for lunch on the patio. Before Lisa and I sat down, I stood next to Bret Hull at the bar (NHL Star) and noticed his scars and been-broken nose and that he wasn't as tall as I would have thought. Now he wasn't with this girl in this picture. I don't know who she is, but he was with some chick that was prettier, taller, and younger than this one.

Then, once I was at my table, along came Macintosh protesters. I got up to take their picture, so I've included the 3 pics below. Apparently, their issue with Apple is they charge to recycle computers, Ipods, etc when others like Dell and Microsoft don't. You rarely see activists in Dallas, so I had to blog it.
No comments:
Post a Comment