One of the reasons I became a teacher...Spring Break...is here right now. I'm enjoying every moment of it. Friday we were off, so Scott, Jason, Christy, Lisa, and I went to Canton, TX because this weekend comprises First Monday weekend. Canton only has the HUGEST flee market, vendor pavillions, livestock sales, and more available on the "First Monday" weekend of each month.
We all had a great time. I bought some things that I had been looking for like some black cowboy boots, a cool change jar, and a few other little items. I put some pictures here for your enjoyment. Today is Monday, and I don't have anything to do, so I'm happy. I'm going to have to do some serious blogging to pass my time. Well, I do have things to do, but I'm sitting on the computer which is much more fun. Check "ya'll" later.
No comments:
Post a Comment