I agree. This blog thing is out of control. Although I'm not staying up 'til dawn, I am constantly composing my next blog in my mind. Sick.
I want to do an audio blog so bad, but I have to wait for a stroke of genius so I don't sound like the goof I am.
Charlie, you should do it.If you feel like a goof, then please reference my Taco Bell Sauce rant. It will probably make you feel better about yourself.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I agree. This blog thing is out of control. Although I'm not staying up 'til dawn, I am constantly composing my next blog in my mind. Sick.
I want to do an audio blog so bad, but I have to wait for a stroke of genius so I don't sound like the goof I am.
Charlie, you should do it.
If you feel like a goof, then please reference my Taco Bell Sauce rant. It will probably make you feel better about yourself.
Post a Comment