Monday, February 14, 2005

To Change or Not to Change

I know I'm NOT in college anymore because...

  1. I have house plants.
  2. I don't use a hammer and screwdriver to get corks out of wine bottles.
  3. I have a car with air conditioning.
  4. My diet entails more than potatos, macaroni and cheese and ramen noodles.
  5. I don't know where all of the ladies night specials are.
  6. I see a guy with grey hair and think he's kinda cute.
  7. I don't sleep on a futon.
  8. I don't use the word dating to describe my relationship with Scott.
  9. ALL of my friends have cars.
  10. EMAIL!

I could still be in college because....

  1. I still don't have much money.
  2. I'm still with Scott.
  3. Kamie and I communicate everyday.
  4. I still wake up at around 8am (I had to get up for practice, etc.)
  5. I still go to happy hour and eat a lot.
  6. I stay up late.
  7. I still drink before I go out to save money.
  8. I still think it is funny to burp and toot.
  9. I still like to go to country bars.
  10. I'm still studying biology!

No comments: