I'm not sure why I feel like I can share intimate details of my life here on the world wide web. But, here I go again with stories that Scott would rather me keep secret.
I'll set the scene for you: I'm at my laptop in the office. I'm checking my email from the day here at home. There were some emails that were pretty interesting....not forwards or anything...but good interesting emails from friends. Well, I feel nature calling me. So, you guessed it, I took the wireless laptop into the bathroom.
There was an absence of sunlight in the tiny room, and I didn't flip on a light. So, with only the shine of the laptop screen, I sat there and just had a little party of one. I read the emails right there on the throne; even composed replys.
Wow, I just wrote that personal bathroom tale down for you all to read. I've hit bottom.
2 comments:
I, of course am not surprised. However, I did think the story was going to get more graphic. Thanks for keeping it G rated. ;)
I should probably feel honored you were e-mail me from such an intimate place...but I have to say I'm a little freaked out by it...particularly when you end the blog post from the bathroom with "I've hit bottom..."
Ranch Diva Dee
Post a Comment