Yeah, I know I'm wearing the same freaking hat as in my profile, ok. I don't have a lot of money or fashion sense. Get over it, Cosmopolitan.
You think that you will have two wienies on sticks in heaven? What do boys get?
Ok, "Kyle" I don't know what that means, but I still laughed out loud to myself and had to recheck the picture I posted. Thank you for the comment.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah, I know I'm wearing the same freaking hat as in my profile, ok. I don't have a lot of money or fashion sense. Get over it, Cosmopolitan.
You think that you will have two wienies on sticks in heaven? What do boys get?
Ok, "Kyle" I don't know what that means, but I still laughed out loud to myself and had to recheck the picture I posted. Thank you for the comment.
Post a Comment